Elizabeth has been involved:
– as a pastor at St. Luke’s Christian Community Church, Morton Grove, Illinois
– in various interfaith ministry and prayer-related activities
– as a commissioned member in the Federation of Christian Ministries
– holds a Master of Divinity degree from Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary
– holds a Certificate in Alcohol and Drug Counseling in Illinois (IAODAPCA)
Elizabeth has ministered at churches, care centers and retirement communities. Her spiritual and theological training, experience and natural less-anxious presence allow her to bring strength and comfort to persons in need. Elizabeth is also a daughter and sister, a wife and mother, has four healthy, curious and strong-minded children in their twenties and thirties, and a loving husband who works as a senior editor at a trade publication in Chicago.